Time, the culprit

6.50 am Hari wakes up and says "I want the computer". Hey! first brush your teeth, then take a bath, then eat breakfast and then if you have time, we'll see.

For about half an hour I don't hear anything and I am busy getting breakfast and lunch ready. Suddenly I look at the time...

7.20 am HARI!!! WHERE ARE YOU?? YOU OUGHT TO BE AT THE TABLE NOW. OK MOM! Let me finish bathing.

I am at my wits end. I shout at the top of my voice in an effort to get something across. "Its going to be 7.30 and you have to leave at 7.50 am".

7.22 am Dad shows his face inside the bathroom and asks hari, "why are you making your mom shout?"

PAT came a reply, "I am not making mom shout. Its the time!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great resource!

Popular posts from this blog

Metras nalla metras - 3

Career problems for a 6 yr old